Today there are lot of different approaches helping you design mobile app architecture, make it flexible and scalable, reach specific goals. Lifecycle of a project depends on its architecture.
One of those approaches is Domain-Driven Development. It's very useful when building scalable systems and especially relevant today, when mobile apps become big products that need to be developed over years.
In this talk, we'll show how we at CFT employ DDD, using our flagship Android product as an example. We'll cover the following topics:
- bad and good implementation practices;
- how we identify use cases from the task itself;
- how one can solve a task even if UI and API are not ready yet;
- advantages of DDD in the case of business changing a task often;
- DDD's scalability capabilities, etc.