In this talk, we'll discuss organizing automated testing of mobile apps with the use of cloud technologies.
We'll cover the following questions:
- How to choose a target platform for mobile apps testing, drawing on analytics and marketing research.
- How to test a mobile app without buying 100-150 target devices, using only Google Cloud or AWS Device Farm cloud services.
- How to organize testing when there are no QA Engineers on team, only developers.
- How to see that automated QA process actually yields some results.
- How to integrate automated tests of mobile apps into existing CI/CD development pipeline.
- How to significantly decrease the demo effect, when on software engineer's device everything works, but on client's device nothing works.
- How automated testing can improve results for your business.