Mobius is a technical conference for mobile developers, which gathers over 600 attendees each year.
No marketing, management and documentation retelling, only tech talks held by the experts:
- Platforms (iOS / Android) and languages (Swift / Kotlin / Java) under the hood;
- Software Craftsmanship (different practices and approaches in application development and frameworks);
- Clean Code (architectural patterns, legacy, and technical debt, refactoring);
- Product quality (performance, security);
- Mobile development trends (Kotlin / Native and Flutter, declarative programming, open source solutions);
- Infrastructure (build systems, CI/CD, DevOps, Continuous testing).
Discussion zones, evening BOF sessions and the party as an opportunity to hang out with world-class experts and several hundred colleagues.