Start of main content
Call for paper
Welcome! How are you?
If you are reading this you are thinking about submitting a proposal for a talk. That’s great!
We are interested in the following topics
Under the hood:
- Innards of operating systems/ Operating systems under the hood
- Structure of programming languages
- Under the hood of libraries
- New tricks of programming languages (Bleeding edge technology)
- Integrations (hardware, payment systems, maps, etc)
- Architecture patterns and anti-patterns
- Refactoring / Legacy code maintenance
- Interaction with the server (sockets/ video/ sound)
- Performance, optimization (CPU, Memory, Startup)
- UI/UX patterns
- Profiling tools
- Improvement User Conversation, A/B tests
Mobile development trends:
- Open source solutions
- Deep use of Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile
- Jetpack Compose
- Build systems
- Continuous testing
- Trunk-Based Development
If you have an interesting idea on a topic that is not on the list we will be happy to consider your proposal anyway!
Each proposal will be examined by at least three reviewers from the Program Committee.
JUG Ru Group
Yandex Taxi Technology
Delivery Club Tech
JUG Ru Group
We consider submissions according to the following guidelines:
- you are going to discuss things that participants of the conference find useful not only yesterday but also today and in the future. In addition, the topic of your session matches the theme of the conference, and the content you are going to present matches the stated description.
- there is no need to talk about yet another Hello World (unless you think it’s a new, not widely known, but very promising technology).
- there is technical novelty in your session; the content either hasn’t been published before or presents a well-known topic / problem in a different light.
- Practical applicability
- the content is important from a practical point of view and you not only cover the existing problems / solutions, but also share your experience.
- Expertise of a speaker
- you are experienced in your field of knowledge, have completed some projects etc.
Usually, we contact applicants within a week after the submission. If that hasn’t happened feel free to contact us via email email@example.com.
Please don’t forget to read the speaker’s memo.
If you are submitting on behalf of another person, please fill the form using the speaker’s contact information. You can leave your contacts in the last form field (the one which asks about a co-speaker or comments).